Thursday, August 4, 2011

More fun with rubber bands

It's taking quite a while, but Rich is beginning to straighten out all the stuff he moved into the old guy's house.  He's bringing in a new entertainment center, aTV and lots of other stuff and the old guy is getting rid of stuff.  Meanwhile, I'm getting into some of Rich's boxes and finding a lot of fun things I can play with in the living room.  I found a couple of larger rubber bands today and they're all kinds of fun.  The only problem is that I keep getting my claws stuck in them.  The old guy was supposed to take me to the vet this week to get them trimmed, but he still hasn't done it.  Maybe he'll do it on Friday or early next week.  I may need to give him a little reminder of why it needs to be done.



    

1 comment:

  1. Tibbles, you have to be extra careful with those LARGE and LONG rubber bands -- it can snap back at your face -- OUCH ...

    I see your favorite fuzzy owl again -- it was under a cabinet or whatever a couple days ago, so you found it ...

    I guess it will take some days to see where Rich's stuff will go and what Rod won't need any more

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment. All are reviewed first.