Saturday, August 20, 2011

Tibbles Takes A Shower














I've always been fascinated by water, but I don't really like to get wet.  Sometimes I get to test the water the old guy drinks with his pills in the morning.  It comes out of the door on the the refrigerator and is nice and cold.  Sometimes, Rod runs the faucet in the bathroom and lets me drink some water out of the sink. But today was the most fun of all.  After Rich took his shower, he left the door open just enough for me to get in there and explore.  It was all steamed up in there and the warm water was just dribbling out of the shower head.  I just couldn't resist checking it out, even though I got some water in my ears and on my back.  It felt pretty good.  I'd like to know what it would feel like if I was like Rod and Rich and didn't have have any fur?  I bet that would be kind of weird.  One of my fans used to breed hairless cats back in New Jersey. I wonder if they took showers?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/richcruse/sets/72157627354123233/ 



1 comment:

  1. Tibbles, once AGAIN FireFox crashed when I clicked the "Post Comment" button ...

    You sure seem like a water cat -- have you tried surf boarding / water skiing yet?

    when I had my kittys they would always jump up to the kitchen sink when I had the water running -- they would sip it as it flowed outta the faucet -- I would splash them all over and they would jump out of the sink ...

    at times when I was taking a shower one would look in the shower door and jump in to see what I was doing -- splish / splash it went and then jumped out -- when I was finished I dried it with a towel ...

    I guess you enjoyed your fun in the shower with Rich ...

    thanks for the pics of Rod -- I only wish I looked as great as he does at his age -- I noticed that even the photos from years ago were taken by his brother, Rich, a professional photographer -- I don't have too many photos of myself because I have to take them myself which isn't all that easy ...

    I hope you enjoyed your refreshing shower

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment. All are reviewed first.