Friday, August 5, 2011

The old guy's place has been kind of hectic since Rich started moving in and bringing over all of his stuff.  That's why it took me by surprise when they stuffed me in the pet carrier this morning.  The next thing I knew, I was at the vet and the  nice lady there was clipping my claws.  I know they were getting a little sharp and that I'd been drawing a little blood from the old guy, but I just wasn't expecting it.  It's usually quiet at the vet, but there must have been five or six people there this morning with there cats and dogs.  I, of course, stole the show,but I'm sure the other people must have thought their pets were as cute as me.

Rich took a nice photo of me when we got home, but I didn't get much chance to get into anything.  Rich is going to be shooting a triathlon over the weekend,  so maybe the old guy will be able to shoot a short video of me.  It's going to take a while for my claws to grow out, so I guess I'll be on my best behavior. 



 

5 comments:

  1. You sure are loved and well taken care of Tibbles...and sooo gorgeous..!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. Yes, the old guy kinda spoils me and Rich keeps buying me new toys. My favorite things are just stuff like empty bags and boxes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tibbles, what a beautiful photo of you Rod took after you got your nails clipped -- it was about time, don't you think? ...

    I can't wait to see how Rich's stuff fit into Rod's home -- it seems like a LOT and Rod already has just about everything needed nice and tidy -- it may get overly cluttered with all Rich's shelves and stuff

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rich took the photo. He's a real pro! Lots of stuff going into storage or Goodwill after it all gets sorted out. The old guy is wondering what happened to the Apple board with the new AOL format. Do you know?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tibbles, I always use the OLD AOL format for the Apple Message Board -- the new one takes up way too much screen space and doesn't have as many posting options, such as line spacing or indentation, text color and size, etc.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment. All are reviewed first.