Friday, August 26, 2011

My Favorite Things


I’m really beginning to grow up and it’s hard to believe I’m going to be one year old on October 1.  Troy, the old guy’s physical therapist came to the house yesterday to give Rod a treatment for his back.  Troy has a cat named Tux and he’s about the same age as me.  Troy said I’m almost twice as big as Tux.  Wow!
Rich and the old guy have been talking about doing something to celebrate my birthday.  That would be fun.  I hope they come up with something exciting and maybe I’ll even get some presents.  It’s funny, but with all the stuff I have to play with, I still like my old red cube and stuffed owl the best.  Troglodite, one of my blog fans sent me the stuffed owl and I play with it all the time.  Sometimes, I just like to chill out in my cube and I stay in there for a couple of hours.





2 comments:

  1. Tibbles, I see you are still VERY actively playing with your red cube and the fuzzy owl toy that you knew exactly where to find against the wall ...

    your October birthday blog should be extra special for all your fans around the world ...

    it has been raining heavily here all day -- tonight and tomorrow the wind from hurricane Irene is supposed to arrive, downing trees and flooding roads along the river ...

    the west coast also gets Pacific hurricanes at about this time of year, don't they ? -- have you ever experienced one? Did it do any damage in the area ?? I bet they are VERY scarey

    ReplyDelete
  2. We get hurricanes but they churn couter-clockwise so they usually go out to sea and dissipate by the time they get into our colder California waters. The old guy tells me that--once in a while--we et a little rain from one of the hurricanes coming up the coast from Mexico. Mexican coastal cities often get hit hard.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment. All are reviewed first.