Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Lots Goin' On


A lot of stuff has been going on over the last few days.  The old guy has been having quite a few medical problems lately so his son, Rich, has agreed to move in with him for a while and help him out.  It’s a big move for Rich because he had to move out of his apartment and put a lot of stuff in storage.  He’s brought quite a lot of furniture to the old guys place and they are now trying to figure out how to fit it all in.

Meanwhile, they’ve been locking me in the bathroom to make sure I don ‘t get out or get squashed with all of the furniture moving.  It’s really messed up my normal routine and I haven’t had much chance to play or write my blog.

I’m really looking forward to having Rich here.  He sure has a lot more energy than the old guy and can play hard.  I’ll try to let all my fans know what’s going on and when things get back to normal.





1 comment:

  1. Tibbles, Rich must be paying a LOT to put things in storage after he moved out of his apartment -- it was nice of him to move in with Rod and you to help out when needed ...

    Hopefully Rod will get over whatever his medical problems are and stay with you for MANY more years -- he loves you the MOSTEST -- be EXTRA nice to him, you hear!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment. All are reviewed first.