Friday, July 29, 2011

A Conversation With The Old Guy

It was kind of hot and humid yesterday, and the old guy went out without turning on the air conditioner for me.  I gave him a piece of my mind when he came home, so he apologized and turned it on.  I tried to have an intelligent conversation with him while he was heating up some coffee in the microwave, but I'm not sure he understood what I was trying to say.  I just need to let him know that he really needs to look out for me in this hot weather.  Water, food, a few toys to play with and AC--that should just about do it.




1 comment:

  1. Tibbles, you poor overheated kitty -- at least for once you weren't running all over the place and playing with your and Rod's food ...

    did Rod go out to buy more food and red wine?

    you DO have water and food and a LOT of toys to play with, and he knows that already -- what more do you want?

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment. All are reviewed first.