Saturday, July 9, 2011

Sorren The Owl Gets a Workout


I really miss my tube, but I guess I have only myself to blame.  Yesterday, I ripped a piece of fabric off of the end and the sharp metal spring came popping out.  The old guy saw it and stashed it away.  He said he didn’t want me getting impaled on it and getting blood all over his carpet.  He talks tough, but I really think he didn’t want me to get hurt.

I’ve still got all kinds of things to play with and Rod put out another bag that he got free at the store the other day.  It’s got possibilities, but I decided to give the owl a workout today.   He’s just the right size to grab with all four paws and he doesn’t put up any resistance.  It’s still too darn hot today to do much running around, but I’m enjoying myself.  I’m not sure how the owl feels about it.

2 comments:

  1. Tibbles, is that the owl I sent you a while ago? Owls love to play in any weather ...

    since wire is coming out of your red cube it should be thrown in the trash -- it would be too easy for you to get stuck by the wire and blood is VERY difficult to get out of carpets ...

    anyways, you still have that long tube that you like to play in -- what did you do with it? I didn't see it in the video anywhere

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, the owl I was playing with is the one you sent to me. Thanks again. He's just the right size and doesn't fight back. The wire was in the tube, not the cube, I think the bendable parts of the cube are some kind of flexible plastic, so it's not a problem.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment. All are reviewed first.