Sunday, July 17, 2011

I Found My Owl.

Rich was trying to get me to do a whole bunch of stuff while he was here looking after me.  He took my stuffed owl and put it up on the ledge to see if I would go get it, but I didn't give him the satisfaction of finding out.  Now that the old guy is back home, I decided to go up there and see if my owl is okay.  He's fine, but I almost lost one of my nine lives while I was wandering around up there.  The old guy used his grabber tool to get it off the ledge and back on the floor where I can play with it.  Thanks a lot, Rich.  It's payback time the next time I see you.



2 comments:

  1. Ha Ha! Glad you got it down Tibs! I knew you could get up there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tibbles, that was REALLY high up -- from the window you can see all the birdys that perch in that tree ...

    this morning I received a special gift from a lady in Traverce City, Michigan, the Cherry Capital of the World as a thank you for the Legends of the Guardians owl she won on one of my owl box contests ...

    a bag full of pitless cherries that is my favorite munchable, so I am devouring them little by little -- wasn't that nice of her?

    I still have about half a bag of the whole cherries I got at ShopRite last week -- they are a little work to eat but really yummy and good for you, as Rod knows

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment. All are reviewed first.