Friday, July 22, 2011

Chasing a Cherry

I was able to swipe one of the old guy's cherries while he was munching on them, but it sure is hard trying to keep my paws on it.  Somehow, it got caught in my Rubio's tote bag and I had a heck of a time trying to get at it.  I guess I was also getting a little distracted with all of my other toys laying around.  The old guy just showed me the video he took and I can see  how much I'm growing.  I'm now over nine months old, so I don't know how much longer I can get away with calling myself a kitten.  I'm hoping that the old guy doesn't think I'm gaining too much weight.  I really enjoy getting a few chicken and fish taco treats during the day, but it looks as though I may be getting a little "chunky". Please fans, let me know if you think I'm getting too fat.




3 comments:

  1. well hi there chunky Tibbles,

    at nine plus months you are not yet a Fat Cat but give it another six and you might be called a Blubber Puss ...

    stop eating all that Rod food and stick to your kitty treats to stay fit as a fiddle -- maybe even an entire cherry every day might help -- don't play with the cherries, EAT THEM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me again, Chunky Tibbles ...

    you probably have hundreds of fans across the entire world BUT I seem to be the ONLY one who comments on your blogs ...

    do you have any idea WHY ? It is really EASY to do, they shouldn't have any problems

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Do you really think I have that many fans? I also post my blogs on Twitter and the old guy puts them on his Facebook page which he keeps semi-private. Most of the comments I get come from Twitter. Thanks for following me.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment. All are reviewed first.