Wednesday, July 6, 2011

I'm a Lucky Kitty

It seems like people just can't stop giving me stuff.  Rich always brings me some new toys when he comes to visit and one of my fans sent me a couple of packages full of all kinds of good stuff.  Sometimes I just can't decide what I want to play with next.  The old guy says he's going to make it a lot simpler for me by putting a bunch of stuff away, or throwing out a few things.  He'd just better not get rid of my red cube.  It may be beat up, but--along with Fuzzy-- it's still my favorite thing.



1 comment:

  1. Tibbles, you are really impossible ...

    you run around and play soooo much you make me dizzy just watching you...

    it MUST be hot in the apartment, can't you just rest in front of the air conditioner or on the bookcase or whatever?

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment. All are reviewed first.