Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Repeat Performance

I had so much fun with my owl the other night that I decided to play with him again last night.  It was really late and the old guy had dozed off in his chair.  When he woke up, he saw me playing and grabbed his iPhone.  I get very energetic at night at just about the time the old guy is ready to call it quits for the day.  Not exactly the perfect match.

My claws are getting pretty sharp again and I can do some serious damage with them.  I sure don't want to hurt my owl, but I'm afraid he may be losing some stuffing if I play too rough.  Maybe Rod will take me to the vet to trim my nails.  The lady there really seems to like me and takes good care of me.




2 comments:

  1. Tibbles, you sure like playing with your Legend of the Guardians fuzzy beanie owl -- it is just the right size to fit between your paws and pounce on it over and over again ...

    cat claws should be clipped every month or so either at home or taken to a vet -- when I had my kitty i would do it myself when they became too long and scratchy -- that way you wouldn't damage your owl buddy when playing with him ...

    he is really soft and fuzzy -- you could use it as a pillow when you tire of playing with him ...

    there are four owls in that Legend of the Guardian set -- tonight I had my Contest #5 on three barn owl video sites -- EIGHT people won an owl of my selection -- if Rod might go over to the Dale and Roy video site, he could ask for a different one for you to play with [I only have two left] -- the URL is

    http://www.sportsmansparadiseonline.com/bonnieandclyde.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. The old guy says he's going to take me back to the vet to get my claws clipped next week. He can't see all that well, plus I wiggle around a whole lot and he's afraid he might hurt me.

    Thanks again for my fuzzy owl. The old guy says I have way too many toys already. In fact there's a whole bag of little mice and things stashed away and he's not letting me play with them until some of my old toys get too beat up.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment. All are reviewed first.