Thursday, July 21, 2011

Killer Cat

I found this live little thing crawling around in the bathtub and the old guy tells me it was a "fly".  He says it's the first one he's seen in the home since his wife and he had it built over eight years ago and he's blaming me.  Bummer!  Anyway, I had fun with the little critter for a while but I guess he just couldn't handle the rough play.  Sorry about that little fly.  The old guy picked it up with a piece of toilet pater and flushed it.  Bye, bye, fly!




1 comment:

  1. Tibbles, it is a good thing you caught that fly before it ate you -- they are called Cat Killers ...

    they eat your food, drink your water, get under your skin and within a week you and the home would be infested with hundreds of them ...

    maybe if you didn't play with your food so much these nasty bugs wouldn't think of dropping by

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment. All are reviewed first.