Sunday, July 3, 2011

Another New Toy

This has been kind of a lazy weekend.  Rich came over yesterday and brought me a whole bunch of new toys.  The old guy says I’m getting spoiled and should give some of my stuff to kitties that aren’t as fortunate as me.   Maybe he’s right, but I enjoy getting all the goodies.  It’s been really hot and humid and Rod has had the AC running non-stop.  He‘s just lounging around the house and not doing much of anything—not that it’s much different to his usual routine.

One of the toys that Rich bought me is a mouse that looks just a little too real.  I’ve been playing with him a little bit, but he really kind of scares me.  It’s just too hot to play hard anyway and I really don’t have my heart in it.





I did find a nice place to relax in the bathroom.  I don’t know who designed the bathtub, but they included a nice cutout area that’s just the right size for me to take a snooze.  I can’t imagine why else they would have a special place like that.  Maybe I’ll have more energy tomorrow.


2 comments:

  1. Tibbles, it is hot here too, even with the air conditioner running -- that ledge in the bathtub seems like a great place to snooze ...

    you say that pink mousie looks too real and scares you? NOT TO WORRY -- I have never seen a mouse that color ...

    can you see the local 4th of July fireworks display from the window tonight? Around here the most I will see are firecrackers going off in the nearby streets ...

    will Rod give you something special for this holiday dinner? I will munch on the second half of an Italian hoagie I ate half of for lunch

    ReplyDelete
  2. If we're lucky, we may be able to see the fireworks at Legoland in Carlsbad, if it isn't overcast. Vista and Oceanside cut out the fireworks this year because of budget problems.

    The old guy cooked another chicken, so I'm hoping I'll get an extras helping tonight. Enjoy your hoagie and have a happy Independence Day.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment. All are reviewed first.