Sunday, July 24, 2011

It's A Bit Breezy Up Here.


What the heck is going on?  Sometimes, I like to get up in my favorite hiding place in the old guy’s office and just take a nice long nap.  Everything was going fine today, until the old guy turned on the ceiling fan.  Ugh!  That was a rude awakening and a bit scary.  The fan blades are going around really fast and there’s a big breeze up here.  I’d like to get down and find a safer place to snooze, but I don’t want to end up being the butt of a joke about “What happens when the cat hits the fan?”.  I guess I’ll just have to wait until Rod switches it off and I can make my way down to under the desk.



1 comment:

  1. Tibbles, you look soooooo comfortable and cool up there with the ceiling fan running ...

    the noise may scare you somewhat, but that's normal ...

    it must be HOT there at home, so enjoy the cool refreshing breeze while you can ...

    you aren't a scaredy cat, are you?

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment. All are reviewed first.