Saturday, July 23, 2011

Brushing Up.


Wow, I had no idea what I was missing! The old guy has tried to groom me several times, but I never wanted any of it and always gave him the brushoff.  Today, I was taking a nice little nap by his computer and he started brushing me.  It felt sooo good!  From here on out, I’m going to let him do it any time he wants.  I don’t like it much when it tickles me on my tummy, but that brush sure feels good on my back and behind my ears.  C’mon Rod, let’s do it some more.





2 comments:

  1. Hey there, Chunky / Chubby Tibbles ...

    I bet you really liked getting brushed -- it helps get rid of the loose hairs that can cause hairballs -- for the BEST effect you should have stayed still in one place as Rod did the brush thing ...

    I saw that it was only sixty - six degrees on the laptop weather report -- we are still in the 90s at 10PM here -- it went up to over 105 today and the humidity made it feel like more ...

    is that the owl mug I sent Rod in front of the computer?

    ReplyDelete
  2. 66 degrees at the coat this evening. The high for the day was 75. We live about three miles from the beach. Very nice for a lazy day of lounging around. The mug on the desk is from the Ironman Championships in Kona from a few years back. It's super-large and Rich took all of the photos that are on it.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment. All are reviewed first.