Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Just Lounging In My New Cube

The old guy hasn't been very active since he got out of the hospital and I've just been trying to amuse myself until he gets back to normal.  I've been taking it easy myself and not running around as much as usual.  The old guy says I'd better start doing some more "cute" things soon, or my fans are going to stop reading my blog.  I sure don't want that to happen.

My old red cube was really beat up, so Rich bought me a new one while he was down here looking after me.  Thanks, Rich.  It's going to take a while to break it in, but--right now--it's just kind of nice to lounge around in it and play with my stuffed owl.  Not a lot of action, but kind of fun anyway.

2 comments:

  1. Tibbles, it looks like you spent most of the time in this video resting inside your new red cube ...

    look at all the bags and things you have to play with now -- I didn't see the owl in the video ...

    tomorrow is recycling day here and I put a lot of the blankets and quilts at the curb -- since I don't have any cats, I don't need them any more [ and you don't want or need them ]

    your worldwide fans love your blogs -- they are always funny and interesting and cool -- keep up the good work, you hear

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was snuggling with the owl in the cube. That's what I had my paws wrapped around.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment. All are reviewed first.