Saturday, July 16, 2011

Chillin With The Old Guy.


The old guy must have gone through quite a bit in the hospital.  He’s been pretty well worn out since he got home and just lounging around in his chair.  It’s kinda nice to have him home and I’ve tried to be on my best behavior since he got back.  We’ve been chillin’ out on his favorite chair and just trying to take it easy until he has more energy.

Rich bought me a new red cube while he was down here looking after me.  He sure is generous.  I haven’t had much of a chance to check it out, but it looks just about like my old one and I think I’m going to have a lot of fun with it.  I’ll give it a real workout after the old guy looks like he’s getting back to normal.  He got another chicken out of the freezer and started defrosting it today, so it looks like I’ll be getting some more treats pretty soon.  He got an Emeril recipe off of the Food Network for baked chicken and it’s really good.  The white meat is soooo tender it just melts in my mouth.  Yum!   I can’t wait until the old guy gets busy cooking it.



2 comments:

  1. Tibbles, Rich was very nice to bring you a fresh new red cube to play in to replace the old one you ripped up ...

    do I see another darker color cube and a paper bag nearby?

    I am glad to see that Rod is feeling his cheerios again -- I bet you cannot wait for some of that roast chicken ...

    my kittys LOVED chicken and even ate some of the bones -- since the last of my hairless Sphynx cats was adopted out a couple weeks ago, I REALLY miss having feline company to play and sleep with

    ReplyDelete
  2. The other cube is my old green one. I ripped up my old red cube so badly, that the old guy brought the green one out of storage. It's in pretty bad shape, but still gives me some fun. The paper bag won't be around for long. The old guy says I have too much stuff cluttering up the place.

    I'm sorry you don't have any kittens left to keep you company. The old guy doesn't admit it, but I know he really likes having me around.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment. All are reviewed first.