Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Fun With A Cherry Stem

The old guy says, "Little things please little minds".  He should know!  I don't know how a cherry stem found its way into the master bathroom, but there it is, just taunting me.  Every time I try to grab it with my paws, it manages to slide under the bathroom scales or the mat by the shower.  I couldn't move the scales when I was smaller, but now that I've grown quite a bit, I can slide it around and get under it.  This little plaything could keep me busy all day.



2 comments:

  1. Tibbles, thanks for reminding me ...

    the gal at the post office gave me a bag of cherries two days ago -- I am munching on sme of them now ,,,

    if you want some more stems [ or pits ] to play with I can send you a bunch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tibbles, I don't see any messages from you in three days ...

    is everything all right there?

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment. All are reviewed first.