Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Late Night Attack Cat

It's kinda weird, but sometimes late at night, I suddenly get a burst of energy and just have to get it out of my system.  Tonight is one of those nights and it's also trash night, so I need to make sure the old guy doesn't toss out some of my favorite junk.  Rich is still trying to sort out all of his stuff and get rid of as much as possible, so I also have to watch out that he doesn't throw out anything of mine.  He did buy me a neat new toy a while back and it's a lot of fun to play with when it's real late at night.  I can sneak up on it from all directions and pounce.
I think the old guy is just about ready to call it quits for the day and hit the sack, so this may be my last chance to play tonight before he turns out all the lights.  On guard!



  

2 comments:

  1. Tibbles,that thing Rich gave you a couple days ago must be fun because the ball on top keeps bobbing back and forth and the one around the base moves via spring when you pounce on it ...

    you have that nice heavy shopping tote bag you love to hide in nearby too ...

    who do you usually sleep with? Rod or Rich?

    it is sleepy time -- lights out for you and me

    ReplyDelete
  2. I usually sleep in the living room for a while and then I go in and cuddle up with the old guy. Among other things, he has sleep apnea, so he uses a continuous positive airway pressure (CPAP) machine at night and it's kinda noisy. Rich doesn't let me in his room at night because I go after his toes and he doesn't like it. If the old guy hits the snooze button on his alarm clock, I start bugging him until he gets up and gives me my food.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment. All are reviewed first.