Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Rubber Bands

Things are really going to be mixed up for a while in the old guy's place.  Rich is still trying to move a bunch of his stuff in and get things sorted out.  Meanwhile, I'm not sure what's going on but it sure gives me plenty of new things to explore.  I pulled a few rubber bands out of one of Rich's boxes and I'm having fun playing with them.  The old guy says I'd better be careful not to swallow one, or I could be in big trouble.  This is all very exciting, but I'm hoping things will soon get back to normal so I can get to all of my stuff.  I think my owl is stuck under one of the cabinets Rich dragged in.



2 comments:

  1. Tibbles, Rick seems to have brought over a LOT of furniture, cabinets, that super large TV and other stuff -- trying to fit it all in the apartment somewhere will be a major chore ...

    lay off the rubber bands -- they can do damage to you stomach ...

    I have been having some problems here too -- Rod knows about them from my messages on the AOL board -- thieves broke into the first floor through the small patio between the house and the garages and stole some stuff -- the insurance company has NOT yet been here to see the damage -- the company that does the replacement security doors has NOT yet given me an estimate -- it is always something when you own property -- hopefully Rod's house is secure from breakins

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about your break in problems. The old guy lives in a senior community where one person must be at least 55 years old. Another family member can be 45 or older. Rich just had his 50th birthday, but still had to go through a clearance procedure to mov in as Rod's official caregiver. It's VERY quiet here and most of the people are over 70.

    It will take a while, but the old guy and Rich are still figuring out what furniture to use ion the house and what stuff needs to go into storage. Rich travels quite a bit on photo assignments, but it will be nice to have him around most of the time.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment. All are reviewed first.