Saturday, August 20, 2011

More fun with a paper bag.

The old guy had Rich do a little shopping at Trader Joe's and--as usual--they forgot about the recyclable bags.  That's fine with me because Trader Joe's doesn't use plastic bags and I really enjoy playing in the paper ones.  Rod tells me that his 93 year old sister lives in Ireland and that you must take your own bags to the store over there, or pay for a new one.  So anyway, I think plain old paper bags are my favorite toys.  I was just kind of relaxing in my bag tonight, but Rich wasn't about to let that happen.  Things have sure livened up around here since he moved in.

On another subject, one of my fans wanted me to add a photo of the old guy in my last blog post and, as a joke, I showed one of Rod in an Elvis application.  I sure can't figure out why, but my fan wants to see the original shot.  The old guy couldn't find it, but he found a different one that was taken around the same time (1980) when he was only 50 years old.  I hope this proves the old guy really does exist and isn't a figment of my imagination. 


    
Rod as Elvis, circa 1980
The real Rod, 1980

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment. All are reviewed first.