Friday, August 19, 2011

Planking

Rich was telling the old guy and me about the latest fad that's going around. He says it started in Australia and that people are finding all kinds of things to stretch out on and lay totally flat.  It sounds kinda dumb to me, but I guess I'll give it a try by just starting out on the floor.  Hmmm! This is quite comfortable.

One of my fans keeps asking if the old guy really exists and insists on seeing a photo of him.  Rod hates having his photo taken, but he agreed to let me post one of him from about 10 years ago.  He says that he got rid of his scraggly mustache back in 2004.














Okay, here's a more recent one taken of him in his client's conference room back in 2008.  Happy now Troglodite?




4 comments:

  1. Tibbles, stretching out allows a human or cat to rest comfortably just about anywhere -- Rich really caught you in a restive spread out pose -- in bed I stretch out on my stomach and after a short while fall asleep ...

    the black and white photo of Rod kinda reminds me of my younger long hair days -- kinda hippy like -- now I usually get it cut short similar to the Spanish military style -- flat top and sides, kinda short with some hair in the front that I push down ...

    Rod looks like the hang glider / surfboard / mountain bike / rollerblade macho dude to me, NOT ugly at all ...

    in the color photo he has matured and has an endearing smile that the ladies [and cats] fall for immediately -- Thanks Tibblew for including them -- muchas gracias -- vielen Dank -- you and Rod are the bestest

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know if you missed it, but the B/W photo is photoshopped and is supposed to be like Elvis.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tibbles, you mean that the black and white photo is NOT Rod but some photoshopped composite of Elvis??

    I hear there are Elvis sightings out your way and in Florida and in California and Idaho and the Carolinas, etc. -- ALL on the same day -- Elvis lives [all over the place] ... hows about a NOT photoshopped face view??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Geez! The face is Rod's, but it's been put into an Elvis app. It was supposed to be a joke. Rod can't find the original photo.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment. All are reviewed first.