Monday, August 22, 2011

Having Fun With Rich


My life has certainly changed since Rich moved in with the old guy.   The old guy moves pretty slowly and doesn’t seem to have much energy, but Rich can really give me a good workout.   That’s good because I’ve been looking at myself in some of Rod’s videos and I’ve sure putting on the weight.   He had Rich weigh me the other day and I came in at 14 pounds!  That’s kinda hefty for a 10-month old kitten.  The old guy is threatening to stop giving me my chicken treats and cut down on my cat food.  That would be a real bummer.





2 comments:

  1. Tibbles, that's the old feather duster on a pole thang he tried with you before -- one would think he would find some new whatever to tease you with after bringing soooo many things of his to Rod's place ...

    Hefty, you say? Ain't it more like FAT OBESE cat ??

    At about 1:50 Trenton time I was in bed -- suddenly the bed started shaking -- then it was like somebody was actually pushing me in the bed around the room -- then a tall bureau rolled back and forth -- all that got me up and out of bed really fast ...

    I knew it was an earthquake because I experienced them MANY years ago in MADRID, SPAIN -- they are VERY rare here in Trenton ...

    the news reports say it was centered in Virginia and was felt way up north -- the Washington DC Cathedral was damaged -- some nuclear power plant shut itself down -- skyscrapers in New York felt the jolt ...

    do you ever have earth tremors where you live? Are they scarey ??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not really that fat yet, but the old guy says he's going to cut back on my treats. I'll be one year old on October 1, so he's also going to switch me from the kitten food to an "indoor maintenance" version. I can still jump pretty high from a standing position and I can climb up on the ledge between the living room and kitchen with no problem.

    We get quakes all the time out here and don't pay much attention to most of them. However, a 5.9 would get my attention. The old guy says it would take at least a 6.0 to get him out of his chair.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment. All are reviewed first.